Tuesday 5 April 2011

30 Day Anime Challenge: Question 23

Hmm... Today's question is a hard one...

"Which anime do you thing has the best/most intriguing art?"

Since the art style is what attracted me to anime in the first place, even as a child, many series come to mind.  There is an anime I would put down, except that I've only ever seen 2 episodes and I can't remember the name.  All I remember is that the animation style would best be described as experimental art, and something about a teacher who played piano.

So, failing what ever that is, I'll say 'Paradise Kiss'.  The art is not so much realistic as it is incredibly detailed - it reminds me of the saying 'seeing the world through rose coloured glasses', except that in this case, the glasses would have to be blue.  Very romantic, very beautiful :)




No comments:

Post a Comment